Today’s world is all about connections...
Connect with....us/your environment/everything
Architects & Builders
Why not let us take care of all the electrical and integration details so you can focus on what you do best?
These days electronic and communications technologies influence almost every aspect of the environment.
In order to make effect use of modern technology, integration and automation is increasingly common in new builds and major renovations – especially at the top end of the market.
Building these new “smart buildings” requires a new breed of smarter electrical contractor. One who understands the complexities of integrating smart lighting, data and communications, multi-room audio, security and access, CCTV, entertainment, HVAC, remote connectivity, master control systems etc., to create user friendly, intelligent environments.
That’s where Project Connection comes in. We’re an electrical contracting company that specialises in all aspects of the electrical works for advanced automation systems.
Together with our sister company AVD Australia we offer architects and builders an end-to-end automation solution, including developing scopes of work, design, engineering, documentation, installation and commissioning, project management, and on-going support.
We work with architects, builders and other electrical contracting companies to create intelligent, integrated environments
Project Connection specialises in automation and electronic systems integration.
We are dedicated to providing specialist electrical contracting services for upmarket residential and commercial projects in Australia.
Our expertise lies in providing technical advice, designing and installing structured cabling infrastructure, and installing and commissioning automation systems. Our core business is creating intelligent environments that are aesthetically pleasing, fully integrated, simple to operate, and can easily accommodate future technological advances.
Project Connection’s range of services includes:
- Electrical and electronic systems design, documentation and brief establishment
- Electrical contracting
- Lighting control systems design, supply and installation
- Back-up power systems design, supply and installation
- UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) Installation
- Telephone and communications systems design, supply and installation
- Structured and distributed cabling systems
- Data cabling supply and installation
- MATV systems design, supply and installation
- CCTV systems design, supply and installation
- Multi-room audio systems design, supply and installation
- Audio visual systems design, supply and installation
- Electronic security system and access control design, supply and installation
- Master control systems
- Photovoltaic installation
- Lightning Protection installation
- Fibre Optic installation
We’ve Got Skills.
We make your ideas come to life.
Our commitment to knowledge and professionalism
As part of our commitment to provide a highly qualified and professional service to our clients, Project Connection is fully
licensed and has attained certification in all the major infrastructure, systems and hardware we supply and install.
- NSW Electrical Contractor Licence No. 164480C
- Master Security Licence No. 407 401 869
- ASIAL Licence No. 19481
- NECA Registration N006669
Product manufacturer’s certifications are not mandatory for electrical contractors. However, they ensure a contractor has the necessary knowledge and experience to install a product to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Certification gives you the confidence that installation is carried out to the highest standards.
Some manufacturers (e.g. Clipsal) also offer extended warranties if their products are installed by certified electricians.
- ACA – Cabling Registration & Licensed (all employees)
- ACRS – Cabling Registration No. A002128
- AMX – Systems Integrator
- CAT 6 UTP – Data Installation Certification
- Clipsal: C-Bus – C-Bus Point One Accredited Integration Professional
- Clipsal: C-Bus Approved Installer
- Concept Security – Accredited Programmer & Installer No. VBJ809/10
- Dynalite – Dimension Dealer / Systems Integrator
- Fibre Optic – Termination & Installation Certification
- Homegate: Schedule Plus System Integrator
- Inner Range – Approved Installer and Programmer
- Ness Security Systems - Installer
- GE Challenger Tecom Security - Accredited Installer
- Panasonic Telephone System Installer
- Milestone CCTV Systems
- Exacqvision CCTV Systems
Want to work with us?
Get In Touch
344 Eastern Valley Way CHATSWOOD 2067 NSW AUSTRALIA
PO Box 4017 CASTLECRAG 2068 NSW AUSTRALIA
+612 9439 9111